Monday, August 10, 2009

if its not broken...do I fix it?

Uh oh. I started another blog. But somehow I just miss this blog. Even though the background is significanly lamer on this blog it feels like home. I have not told but two or three people about my new blog - which I started in order to commemerate my new season of life as an engaged lady. Perhaps I should just fix the problem with this blog (lame design, I never updated it) and I will be good to go. Ok. Thank you blogoshere for listening to my thoughts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(clear throat) how did i miss out on being one of the privileged few?? c'mon, linds! what's your new link? i'm desparate for a good laugh here!

Anonymous said...

er....desperate. i majored in english, not spelling. they're totally different.

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com