Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I love blogs.

Today as I was doing my daily facebook stalking session - I came across a link to a blog about a pioneer woman. It was amazing. The lady had recipes, photography, homeschooling...basically everything about her life documented. She even had a link that told the story of how her and her husband fell in love. And I was in love. With her blog. I find myself falling in love with blogs way too easily. A blog ho if you will. If you have a blog and it is not long, too abstract for my simple mind ...I will probably read it. Blogs are cool cuz they are like your own personal magazine where you can write about whatever you want. Like in college I wanted to write for a magazine when I graduated - And now I do. Except the magazine is really this blog and I dont get paid and only my family and a few friends read it. And the magazine doesnt come out every month but only when I am feeling creative.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha--blog ho.

ps: there's not shame in blogging as a morphed reality of a childhood dream (ie--magazine journalist). you're bringing me joy, afterall.

Oscar said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com